When you are done with your fundraising, you do not have to do anything. Your fundraiser can stay on the platform as long as you wish.
If you however wish to remove it from the platform, you have to options:
1. Finishing your fundraiser:
When you finish your fundraiser, it can no longer receive donations. It will furthermore only be visible for people with a direct link. I.e. it will removed from the platform, but you can still find it.
2. Deleting your fundraiser:
When you delete your fundraiser, it will be removed from the platform, and you will no longer be able to find it. So before you delete it, make sure this is what you want.
How to do it?
1. Log into your account by using either social media, or the email address you signed up with and the password you chose yourself. If you cannot remember the password, ask to have it reset.
2. Click on your fundraiser
3. Click on the cogwheel in the left upper corner
4. There you have the choice to finish or delete your fundraiser. See image below: