Every time a new fundraiser is created, the user automatically receives a welcome email with tips and tricks on how to get the most out of their fundraising experience.
In addition, a number of triggered emails will be sent out. This can be everything from how to optimize your fundraising page to a congratulation email for reaching the goal, or a reminder that no donations have been coming in for a while. See the complete list below.
We in general error on the conservative side, rather sending too few emails than too many emails. Therefore there are a ton of constraining qualifications on each email, making sure no person feels pestered.
If you wish to know the details of the automation or see the texts, contact our support firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customized Automatic Emails
If you are on the Branded Plan, you can for an additional fee customize all these emails and change the content according to your own wishes.
List of emails
Emails for fundraisers
- Welcome (when fundraiser is created)
- No donations received at all (10 days after creation)
- No donations received at all (20 days+ after creation, might be sent multiple times)
- No donations last 10 days (might be sent multiple times)
- 20% of goal congratulation
- 50% of goal congratulation
- 100% of goal congratulation
- 7 Days before end date (few or no donations version)
- 7 days before end date (well underway version)
- End date reached (no donations version)
- End date reached (some donations version)
- Notification about new donations
- Notification about thank you message from charity
- Notification about message from team leader
Emails for team leaders
- Welcome (when team is created)
- No team members
- Still no team members
- No donations
- Notification about new team member