Creation of a new project
To create a new project, you have to be registered as an administrator for your charity. You have to log in (see this support article for help to log in) with your administrator login, and go to your dashboard.
In the dashboard you click on "Projects" in the sidebar on the left. Then you click on "Create a new project" as is seen in the left corner of the screenshot below.
Now you have to fill out the project information:
1. Pick a title
2. Write a brief description (a line or two) about the purpose of the project
3. Write a long description, describing the project more thoroughly
4. Choose a path, which is the end of the URL. Most people pick the name of the project here.
5. Upload a Header Banner Image. Optimal format would be 16:9, max size 1281x720. But remember that in some cases only 360 of the height will be shown. Since our platform has responsive design, this means we need to work with flexible photos, that can look good at various entities. Therefore, to obtain the best possible result, we advice you to use a photo with centered motive, large margins to the sides, and a high quality. Try out how it looks if you are not sure - you can always change it.
If you do not upload a Header Banner Image, the one uploaded to the main page will be used per default.
6. Finally you can choose if you would like the project to be published immediately, and whether you wish to allow fundraisers to be created and donors to be given right away.
If you are on our Branded plan, you can choose which site you would like to publish the project on.