All white label sites landing pages can be edited by charity administrators.
To locate these settings, navigate to your landing page while logged in with your admin user. Here you will see the following button in the submenu.
What you can edit
- What elements to show on your landing page (e.g. do you want to show teams, events, projects or total collected counter)
- Edit the text over the header banner image
- Edit the descriptive text located on top of your page
- Edit the header banner image itself
- Edit the Meta Description and Meta Title - these are site-wide settings and will also impact other pages on your branded site.
Projects show on the landing page
You can either just show the four latest created projects, or pin four specific projects to the landing page, and in what order you want to show these projects. You are free to leave the some of the project slots open even though you have more than four projects you can show.
No matter what, remember to check of that you want to show four projects.
Only projects open for new fundraisers can be shown.